Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ann M Haiden has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ann M Haiden has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 1 of 1
The very comprehensive 21 page questionnaire and food diary that you complete 3 days before your visit is quite extensive and allows the DR to really understand what your key issues are. Appointment was 1 1/2 hrs and so worth it!!! I saw the Dr for the 1st time today and will have a follow up after tests are completed
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAnn M Haiden Do, 360 Dardanelli Ln Ste 1C, Los Gatos, CA
Dr. Ann M Haiden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Gatos, CA.