Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ann M Labarge has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Ann M Labarge has the following 24 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Pain
- Male Circumcision
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
- Birth Control
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Menstrual Pain
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Pelvic Exam
- Laser Surgery
Dr. Ann M Labarge has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ann M Labarge is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I previously was a long term patient of Dr. LaBarge. I would still be seeing her but I relocated out-of-state. She came highly recommended by a trusted colleague and she far exceeded my expectations. Prior to becoming her patient I had been seeing my GP for my scheduled pap & breast exams. I was a unique patient as I had been adopted at birth and did not know any of my family history or medical info. My GP had decided to start early breast exams/cancer screenings because of that so that I would have early baselines to compare to. I had a pap come back with abnormal results and it was suggested that I find a good OB/GYN and that I did. After meeting with her and having a series of tests performed at her office it was determined that I needed surgery. She was able to perform the surgery nearby at Holy Family Hospital and during my operation she found additional issues that she also very competently took care of right then. You will be hard pressed to find a better doctor/surgeon out there. I had been to many other physicians in the past that just don't measure up to her. Even though I had a complex set of unique issues Dr. LaBarge was able to assess, diagnose and treat all of the problems I had. For that I have a great respect and enormous gratitude for the help she provided. She listens, is very kind, understanding, knowledgeable, has a great deal of patience, is familiar and competent in all of the latest procedures. I would highly recommend Dr. LaBarge.
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Labarge is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 1993
Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Dr. Ann M Labarge accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorthwest Ob/Gyn, 350 S Northwest Hwy Ste 112, Park Ridge, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ann M Labarge in this video.
Dr. Ann M Labarge is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Park Ridge, IL.