Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ann C Stein has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Ganglion Cysts
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I felt completely confident in Dr Stein's diagnosis and treatment of me. Dr Stein came highly recommended by the staff at the emergency room. We were on vacation when I needed her services, and she immediately made me feel at home and at ease with her knowledge and bed side manner. Wish I lived closer because this woman would be my hand Doctor!
Dr Stein has done many hand surgery for me. I always have great results. She has removed cysts, fixed my carpal tunnel, released a trigger finger and fixed my tendon in my thumb. She will be releasing another trigger finger for me soon. She is the best at what she does and I would not go to anyone else.
Wow, what an unpleasurable expierience i had breaking my wrist. The minute i was in the care of the staff in rutland and eventually dr stein what a turn around...she was reaaly great.... im healing now, and was amazed at how everything was so well put with everything about her office staff and hospitol crew. I mentioned to her about how i hoped my wrist injury would heal correctly in hopes of continuing my disk golf career..I have faith in the way i was put back together by her and her team...well played...Thanks
I have been a patient of Dr. Stein for a few years. She has operated on me for carpel tunnel and tendinitis, both being successful. She has taken away my pain and treated me for inflammation several times. She always makes me feel good, both mentally and physically and I love her sweet smile..I have recommended her many times as I just love Dr. Ann Stein!!!
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
36 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1982
Medical College Of Pennsylvania
Dr. Ann C Stein accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Empire PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVermont Orthopaedic Clinic, 3 Albert Cree Dr, Rutland, VT
Dr. Ann C Stein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rutland, VT.