Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anna Bida-Dudun
Dr. Anna Bida-Dudun, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dixon, IL. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Anna Bida-Dudun has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Anna Bida-Dudun has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 8
Not a good experience
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anna Bida-Dudun - Posted on March 31st, 2014
Dr.Bida spent less time with us, did not follow up. Her staff also needs to be a friendly and at least should learn to give a good smile. One of the old lady at the reception was rude with us. We had to switch the Doctor immediately because of complications.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anna Bida-Dudun - Posted on October 22nd, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anna Bida-Dudun - Posted on September 8th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anna Bida-Dudun - Posted on August 5th, 2011
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
26 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Sinai Grace Hospital
Dr. Anna Bida-Dudun Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Anna Bida-Dudun's office for more information.
215 E 1st St Dixon, IL : (815) 285-5979
Locations & DirectionsKSB MEDICAL GROUP, 215 E 1st St, Dixon, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anna Bida-Dudun, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Dixon, IL, in this video.
Dr. Anna Bida-Dudun is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dixon, IL.