The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anna M Pare
Dr. Anna M Pare, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with other offices in Marietta, GA and Covington, GA . She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Pare is affiliated with Emory University Hospital and Piedmont Atlanta Hospital. Dr. Pare has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Anna M Pare has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Anna M Pare has the following 11 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
Dr. Anna M Pare is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 37
The worst experience EVER. They booked an appointment for an exam, then charged me for procedures I specifically asked to not have. It took me forever to hound them into admitting they made a mistake. Anna Pare did nothing to fix the problem, accounting was obstinate took forever to resolve. This group of people is only interested in processing you for money. On the way out I got offered 'coupons' for additional services... Felt like I was at a used car sales lot and not a doctor's office where people need medical attention. Felt dirty by the time I left the office.
Ridiculous. Waited an hour and 45 minutes and still hadn't seen the doctor. I walked out. Was on my lunch 'hour'. Would've been the right thing to do and respectful to call me and tell me to come in later - my time is valuable too! When I left I was told they were slammed. Sorry but you probably overbooked patients. Unless you have all the time in the world, don't book your appointments here.
I was extremely disappointed in that I made an appointment over a month in advance. I took time off work for the appointment but after waiting 45 minutes, I had to leave without seeing the Dr. Pare. I took time off work, spent money on gas to to to the appointment, had to pay $3.00 parking. I am disappointed that my time is not considered important. I like Dr. Pare as a physician but this type of patient inconsideration is not acceptable.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Pare is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Anna M Pare accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Atlanta HMOx
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Anna M Pare is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.