Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anna C Wolaniuk has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Anna C Wolaniuk has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
Dr. Anna C Wolaniuk is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
This lady comes into my room and right off the bat she says "what are you doing about your weight?" I couldn't believe she would say something like that! She was very rude! I asked for suggestions on how to loose weight and she didn't seem to want to help or offer any suggestions. Most of the time spent in the exam room was spent by her lecturing me about my weight and how unhealthy I am because of it. I was in the office for a yearly exam, nothing more! Needless to say, I left crying. I will never see this women again. I understand if she was trying to help me but making me feel worse about myself and my body was not the way to do it.
I didn't have any problems with this doctor until the actual birth of my child. I was scheduled to be induced at 5pm and she was supposed to come check on me the next morning at 10. She showed up at 11, dressed in her street clothes, clearly not expecting to need to stay in the room. My daughter was born 6 minutes later with the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck and she wasn't breathing. Thank God they were able to get her breathing. I understand that she had other patients and that things come up, but I feel an attentive doctor should be in contact with their staff to keep them updated on their patients. She may not have been able to tell about the umbilical cord, but she should have at least known I was so close to delivering. Then, the next night, I discovered something grayish colored and slimy hanging out of my "lady parts." The on-call doctor had to come out and discovered that the ENTIRE AMNIOTIC SACK had been left inside of me. That seems like a pretty basic thing that should have been taken care of.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Wolaniuk is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Dr. Anna C Wolaniuk accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Carelink from Coventry Network
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSsm Saint Joseph Medical Park, 1475 Kisker Rd, Saint Charles, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anna C Wolaniuk in this video.
Dr. Anna C Wolaniuk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Charles, MO.