Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Annabelle Lopez has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Annabelle Lopez has the following 12 expertise
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
Dr. Annabelle Lopez has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Annabelle Lopez is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 134
I have tried to make an appointment for 2 days. Today was the last straw. I called and was transferred to someone else and waited around 10 minutes before anyone answered. In the background I could hear a lot of laughing. Then I was transferred back to someone else. I waited for 15 minutes then called back. No one answered they just transferred me directly to hold. I waited another 10 minutes and called again. This time no one answered. I guess they were to busy gossiping to bother to answer the phone. All I wanted was an appointment which would have probably taken all of two minutes! Decided to find another gyno and guess what? It only took about 3 minutes to get information for new patient.
I was unhappy with my former gyno and decided to get a new doctor. I found Dr. Lopez passing by the expressway and I saw her billboard. When I met her I was happy I found her. She's professional and really sweet. I love my Gyno!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
12 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Annabelle Lopez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Annabelle Lopez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Weslaco, TX.