Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Annie M Fils-Aime has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Annie M Fils-Aime has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 46
Dr.Fils-Aime has absolutely no compassion! So rude, obnoxious and unprofessional. As if she does her visits for free!!! She is in the wrong field! I feel bad because everyone else is so nice, friendly and professional! You must see Dr. Latner (who is beyond amazing) and Dr. Rubin (who loves to tell jokes). So sad that no one has put her in her place!
Horrible! Very unprofessional. Did not introduce herself when she walked into the room. Asked me what am I here for as if she didn't know. As I asked her a question about birth control options she stated "she doesn't have time to explain all the options". She is extremely rude and blunt, horrible patient experience I will NEVER GO BACK TO THIS OFFICE.
I tried to give this doctor the benefit of the doubt and went back to her 3 times and all the time it's the same thing. She is rude, unkind, uncaring. She did a pap and didn't prepare me for the tool she used and when I cried out she said if I'm old enough to have sex that shouldn't hurt! :0 ... I think she is nice to her own kind. She's never been nice to me EVER and I'm leaving because of it
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
24 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Annie M Fils-Aime accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Annie M Fils-Aime is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hewlett, NY.