- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Aizer MD
Dr. Anthony Aizer, MD is a doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY( and 2 other locations). They have 22 years of experience. Their specialties include Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. Anthony Aizer has 4 locations
Dr. Anthony Aizer has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Anthony Aizer has the following 8 expertise
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Atrial Fibrillation
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
22 Years Experience
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Anthony Aizer Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Anthony Aizer
The majority of my research focuses on atrial fibrillation, an arrhythmia affecting greater than 2 million Americans, causing heart failure and strokes. I study the effects of lifestyle choices on the development of atrial fibrillation, as well as novel catheter ablation strategies to cure atrial fibrillation. Other research includes optimizing ICD implantation and programming to maximize patient survival and quality of life. In addition, some of my research is on ways to prevent sudden death form life-threatening arrhythmias in cardiac sarcoidosis.