Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Aizer
Dr. Anthony Aizer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY (and 1 other location). He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony Aizer has 4 locations
275 7th Ave Fl 3
New York, NY 10001
530 1st Ave Ste HCC11
New York, NY 10016
403 E 34th St Fl 4
New York, NY 10016
Book Online Now
Dr. Anthony Aizer has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
Dr. Anthony Aizer has the following 8 expertise
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Atrial Fibrillation
Dr. Anthony Aizer is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anthony Aizer - Posted on May 1st, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anthony Aizer - Posted on November 28th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anthony Aizer - Posted on February 24th, 2014
well this guy is really good, because of that you may have to wait for an appointment cuz he has many patients, or search all his locations to see if ylthe waiting time is better at a different location. the only bad thing is both of the Secretary's at the nyu location, the have no courtesy at all, they even say good morning, when you come in they just ask you "what's your last name". than I said good mornings twice before my last name but she didn't. when they call you is the same thing. but dont missed the point the Doctor is really good and very courteous guy.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anthony Aizer - Posted on December 17th, 2011
Save Yourself the Headache
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anthony Aizer - Posted on September 21st, 2009
First I had to wait one month for an appointment only to have it cancelled and rescheduled one month later. So two months in total just to get in the door. When I arrive the office did not have my paperwork even thought they twice promised to call my other doctor to send it over when I made my appointment. The worst part was the wait. I waited 1 hour and 45 minutes past my scheduled appointment time to see the doctor. Horrible wait and horrible service. I've never had a doctor care so little about his patients. Save your time and money and go somewhere else!
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
21 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Anthony Aizer Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Anthony Aizer
The majority of my research focuses on atrial fibrillation, an arrhythmia affecting greater than 2 million Americans, causing heart failure and strokes. I study the effects of lifestyle choices on the development of atrial fibrillation, as well as novel catheter ablation strategies to cure atrial fibrillation. Other research includes optimizing ICD implantation and programming to maximize patient survival and quality of life. In addition, some of my research is on ways to prevent sudden death form life-threatening arrhythmias in cardiac sarcoidosis.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anthony Aizer, MD - Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology in New York, NY, in this video.
Dr. Anthony Aizer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.