The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anthony J Aversa has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Biopsy
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 41
I have been seen by Dr. Aversa for 9 years now. I have to tell you I read the reviews because I saw a low rating. I have to honest I am shocked!!!! He is not all gushy, but I find him warm, friendly, paying attention, remembering my skin issues even funny when I joke with him. I am seen yearly for moles, skin marks that he has followed closely and attentively. I read the first page of older reviews and have to be honest - not the same Dr. Aversa I see. I have moles removed on each visit and have been very satisfied. I recommend him.
I have been seeing Dr. Aversa for 15-years or so. He has literally saved my life on more than one occasion. In my view he is the very best at his trade. He is obviously extremely competent; very professional; and genuinely cares about his patients. I have a wonderful relationship with him. Dr. Aversa's staff is also tremendous in all respects. They are all extremely efficient and genuinely nice. If you are experiencing skin problems Dr. Aversa is the man to see. His expertise in the field is unrivaled.
Hey- I have vitiligo. Went to see this fool on the advice of a "friend". "Dr" Aversa simply confirmed my condition and said, "at least you don't have it on your face". He could not offer any possible treatments. I was rushed, nurse was useless. Is this practice actually regulated by the state of NH????
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Aversa is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Geisinger Health System
Dr. Anthony J Aversa accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced Ind Direct Access NH
- Anthem Preferred Blue Network - NH
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts Granite Premier Choice EPO and PPO
- Tufts PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsDermatology Associates Of Concord, 111 Loudon Rd, Concord, NH
Dr. Anthony J Aversa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Concord, NH.