Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony P Heaney
Dr. Anthony P Heaney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Santa Monica, CA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism. Dr. Heaney is affiliated with UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony P Heaney has the following 1 specialty
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pituitary Diseases
- Cushing Syndrome
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Pituitary Gland Tumor (Prolactinoma)
Showing 5 of 19
this Dr. made me feel like a nobody. I prepared as advised a packet , symptoms, health records, photos .labs, don't know why. he asked me why I was there and whats my story. I have a brain tumor and I believe cyclical cushings . when he found out I believed I had this disease for 16 years approximately 2 sentences into my explanation . he stopped me and said i don't think you have it. I begged for test and he did order them I am expecting a long drive for little help if any as he won't even return a call to me . I even think he had a front staff assistant answer my first email to him because I didn't see the education he has earned in the response it was short miss spelled and worded awkward and my test results seem to be missing although not a ding on the Dr. Heaney for that...however he never replied to the other email. signed invisible
I saw this doctor at UCLA, so my experience may have been negative because of their practices, not the doctor. I STRONGLY advise against seeing any doc at UCLA for financial and privacy reasons. A student is always with the doctor, useless and intrusive. As for doctor Heaney, he's very nice. I disagreed with his conclusions about the nature of my condition and was ultimately proven right about its cause. However, he was discussing an area outside his specialty of prolactinomas. But NOT outside of endocrinology.
Dr. Heaney is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
The Queens University Of Belfast
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Anthony P Heaney accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Anthony P Heaney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.