Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony V Maddalo MD
Dr. Anthony V Maddalo has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Anthony V Maddalo has the following 16 expertise
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
Showing 2 of 2
Best ortho Doctoer
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anthony V Maddalo - Posted on July 3rd, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anthony V Maddalo - Posted on April 3rd, 2009
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
38 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Anthony V Maddalo Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Anthony V Maddalo's office for more information.
24 Saw Mill River Rd Ste 206 Hawthorne, NY : (914) 375-7777
Locations & DirectionsHUDSON VALLEY BONE AND JOINT SURGEONS, 24 Saw Mill River Rd Ste 206, Hawthorne, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anthony V Maddalo, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Hawthorne, NY, in this video.
Dr. Anthony V Maddalo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hawthorne, NY.