- UC Davis Medical Center
Featured Providers Near You
- Sandhya Gudapati, MDPsychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, TeleMedicine1 AwardVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Nandita Puchakayala, MDPsychiatry, TeleMedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Padmini Shamasundara, MDPsychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, TeleMedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Lido Wellness CenterPsychiatry, Mental Health CounselingVIEW FULL PROFILE
Dr. Anthony Joseph Mascola has the following 13 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Personality Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Mood Disorders
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
22 Years Experience
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Anthony Joseph Mascola Accepts the Following Insurance
- First Health PPO
More about Dr. Anthony Joseph Mascola
Anthony Mascola, MD promotes health through collaborative consultation and problem solving with patients. He consults with persons experiencing depression, anxiety, and insomnia, as well as those experiencing difficulties in making healthy changes in their diet, physical activity, career, relationships, and social or spiritual practices. His approach draws heavily from his faith, as well as research conducted in recent field of "behavioral economics." He has extensive experience with multiple cognitive behavior therapies (CBT), motivational interviewing, and other approaches, and has expertise in providing information and treatment with all forms of therapies, ranging from counseling to medications.