Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Salvo MD
Dr. Anthony Salvo has 2 locations
Dr. Anthony Salvo has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Anthony Salvo has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Anthony Salvo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anthony Salvo - Posted on April 13th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anthony Salvo - Posted on April 23rd, 2010
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anthony Salvo - Posted on March 11th, 2010
Dr. Salvo is a nice man, however I have to always ask for my test results. My blood pressure was elevated and my blood count was low. The doctor never aknowledged this or offered a regimen. I have to ask to have my mammograms, colonoscopy, and bone density test done. I just don't feel he his very proactive when it comes to preventive care.
30 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1989
Saint Francis Hospital
Dr. Anthony Salvo Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Anthony Salvo
Seva Milov, MD, of Linwood, New Jersey attained his Medical Doctor degree at Astana State Medical Academy in Astana, Kazakhstan. He did his residency at Bikur Cholim Hospital in Jerusalem, Israel, and at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center in Newark, New Jersey, where he also served as chief resident of obstetrics and gynecology. Milov was awarded Resident for Special Excellence in Endoscopic Procedures by the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists. He is a member of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology; the American Association of Gynecological Laparoscopists; and the Israel Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Milov's interests include reading, traveling, hiking and fishing. He is fluent in Russian, Hebrew and Spanish.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anthony Salvo, MD - Family Medicine in Hammonton, NJ, in this video.
Dr. Anthony Salvo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hammonton, NJ.