Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony D Udo-Inyang
Dr. Anthony D Udo-Inyang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Taylor, MI. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Udo-Inyang is affiliated with Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital. Dr. Udo-Inyang has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony D Udo-Inyang has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Anthony D Udo-Inyang has the following 38 expertise
- Chlamydia Infections
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Menstrual Pain
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Birth Control
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Muscle Disease (Myoma)
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Genital Herpes (Herpes Genitalis)
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- Genital Warts
- Female Infertility
- Ovarian Cysts
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
Dr. Anthony D Udo-Inyang has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Anthony D Udo-Inyang is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 45
Dr Udo, is absolutely fantastic. I met him at 23 weeks pregnant during an e.r visit. I didn't have insurance and nobody would accept me as a patent and he said he'd see me, I continued seeing him through my pregnancy, and he delivered my son and was so kind and gentle, very attentive and always listened to what I had to say, and double checked everything. I'd highly recommend him.
In 2010 i was rushed to emergency threating a miscarriage at 13 weeks due to having a very short cervix. Upon being discharged i was referred to Dr. Udo clinic. I made my appointment to see him the next day and 2 days later he scheduled my surgery to have a cerclage put in place to prevent me from miscarring my baby. He was very prompt about what needed to be done. He was always on call whenever i needed him for questions or concerns. One year later after delivering my son I returned to his clinic and he also delivered my daughter. I absolutely love him, he is excellent and he is the best OB/GYN I've ever had. I highly recommend him to anyone.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2017, 2018)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Dr. Udo-Inyang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Anthony D Udo-Inyang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAnthony Udo-Inyang Md, 9330 Telegraph Rd, Taylor, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anthony D Udo-Inyang in this video.
Dr. Anthony D Udo-Inyang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Taylor, MI.