More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anu R Pathak has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 49
I have taken my grandson to see Dr. Pathak when my daughter, his mother, was working. I found her to be very thorough in her diagnosis and taking precautions in his health. I would highly recommend her and I am most grateful that we have such a caring and knowledgeable pediatric physician in our town.
Dr. Pathak has been 3 of my children's pediatrician since birth. She has picked up on things that aren't always obvious and has saved my children from many illnesses that could have gotten worse if not found by Dr. Pathak! Dr. Pathak is always determined to find what ails them to be able to treat them properly. She does not mess around trying things that "might" work, she finds the cause so proper treatments can be given! Wonderful woman and an awesome doctor! My children are currently 5, 13 and 13. in 2016
very knowledgable & concurred w/ what the psych diagnosed & added more. she scheduled a full eval for my child. it was very stress relieving to find a pediatrician which such a behavioral background to help diagnose my child & put us on the right path. She sympathized & exuded bedside manners that would match most doctors. Searched hi & lo for a specialist for my child w/o having to travel over an hour. Plus, has worked w/ the psych which is a positive when trying to diagnose & help a child with behavioral issues. Even if she got bogged down I'd wait to have my child see her.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
33 Years Experience
Dayanand Medical College
Graduated in 1985
Maimonides Medical Center
Dr. Anu R Pathak accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSturbridge Professional Services Pc, 85 South St, Southbridge, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anu R Pathak in this video.
Dr. Anu R Pathak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southbridge, MA.