Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anup K Kanodia has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Kanodia and his staff helped me in a time where I was getting few answers from other medical professionals. They were very accommodating of my needs and we able to positively diagnose me with Auto Brewers Syndrome. As we have begun treatment, I received nothing but understanding and support. If you're in question whether or not you may be afflicted, reach out to Dr. Kanodia.
Dr. Kanodia not only has extensive knowledge, wisdom and practice in conventional medicine, but he has aligned himself with practices and healing that works through more holistic, functional approaches to a whole host of disease and chronic inflammatory markers that are plaguing our society today. I came up to Ohio with a number of sleep, skin, stress, depression and inflammatory markers, and his extensive experience with the adrenal glands, thyroid and yeast overgrowth have me on the path to recovery! I have learned about the Limbic system, sleep tips, and many many other underlying root causes to my symptoms that other doctors just don't know exist. You and I's healing IS POSSIBLE! Go see Dr. K!
I would not recommend Dr. Kanodia if you're diabetic. I am diabetic and had an awful experience with Dr. Kanodia. I paid him thousands of dollars and I am much worse off now than I was before I saw him. I have now had to spend thousands of dollars on a new team of doctors and procedures trying to fix the problems caused by Dr. Kanodia's treatment.
15 Years Experience
Northeastern Ohio University College Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Anup K Kanodia accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Anup K Kanodia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westerville, OH.