Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ari J Kaz has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Ankle Disorders
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Showing 5 of 31
I had severe pain in my left foot when walking from Morton's neuroma and a bunion. I was seeking treatment from a podiatrist that only masked the pain. I was then referred to Dr. Kaz and scheduled an appointment. I immediately knew that I made the right decision after he evaluated my foot and discussed my options in detail with me. It has been 4 months since my surgery and I am able to walk to/from work everyday and up to 8 miles on weekends pain free. I am so grateful and happy!
I had a triple ankle fracture while skiing in Colorado. The local emergency center stabilized me just so I can get back to Chicago. That was on Friday. Dr. Kaz, who came strongly recommended, was able to see me as early as Monday. After doing an X-ray, he scheduled the surgery for Tuesday at Swedish Covenant hospital. The surgery went well - so well, in fact, that I often forget what my ankle has been through. It's been over two years and my ankle is doing great. Thank you, Dr. Kaz!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
17 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 2001
Indiana University Hospital
Dr. Ari J Kaz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIllinois Bone And Joint Institute, 2923 N California Ave, Chicago, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ari J Kaz in this video.
Dr. Ari J Kaz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.