Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Arif B Khan has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Spinal Fractures
- Acute Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
Showing 5 of 48
When I was referred to Dr Khan for my acute lower back pain, all I wanted was to find someone not only competent, but someone with the humane attitude so sorely missing today in the labyrinth of the medical profession. I wanted someone to help relieve the discomfort I found myself in. I was fortunate to find Dr.Khan caring, willing and able to help me through my situation. His accurate diagnosis and execution gave me the relief I so sorely needed. I would highly recommend Dr. Khan.
I have been seeing Dr. Khan for a little over a year now and had almost given up hope thinking surgery was inevitable. I had already had one fusion and two years later in more pain than before. I thought injections would not work but I found out it is not the injection but who is giving the injection. So now my pain is managed and I don't feel the need for surgery. As he explains to me you will always be in some amount of pain due to the disc degeneration in my neck but my pain is managed now and tolerable, when it gets severe then we do injections. I have recommended Dr. Khan to my boss who's father needed help as well as my friends that suffer from back pain. As to his bedside manner, he is direct but I am more interested if he can help me and he has.
32 Years Experience
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College
Graduated in 1986
New York University
Dr. Arif B Khan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTexas Interventional Pain Care, 2201 N Central Expy Ste 171, Richardson, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Arif B Khan in this video.
Dr. Arif B Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richardson, TX.