Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Armando S Garcia has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
My son was misdiagnosed twice by this doctor. We will not be returning to him. This time my son was extremely sick and the medication and treatment he provided was completely wrong. And even told us the wrong amount to give causing us to almost overdose our little guy. Luckily the pharmacist caught the mistake and showed her concern. The other drs and staff I'm his practice are excellent. But he is very uncaring and quick to move on to the next apt. He takes no time to listen or care for his patients. Or patients parents!
Our experience with Dr. Garcia was not horrible, but no so good. My daughter was one of his patients at birth and we found him to be very aloof, brief, not engaged, not interested in saying much and not interested in being asked questions. He was even stand offish with my infant when she got to the point that she was fascinated by the stranger and his implements( light, stethoscope, etc.). He is very petite and I think he may have a complex about his size that stings him when children are taken with him as they always are with little people.
This doctor's office staff is VERY disorganized and provides poor customer service. I only went to this doctor's office once, All About Kids Pediatrics, and they charged me the full amount for an appointment, even though I had insurance. When my insurance paid the full amt. I was due a refund of my entire office visit. I am STILL waiting to get reimbursed and it has been almost 3 months after the doctor visit. I have repeatedly called the office asking for my payment and they always say it getting mailed in the next day or two. 3 weeks after persistent calling and hearing the same statement and STILL no reimbursement. The doctor was alright, not the best bedside manner, a bit aloof.
Dr. Garcia is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
Dr. Armando S Garcia accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNite Lite Pediatrics, 844 N Thornton Ave, Orlando, FL
Dr. Armando S Garcia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.