Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Arthur P Bertolino has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Arthur P Bertolino has the following 12 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne Rosacea
Showing 2 of 2
I have never known Dr. Bertolino to be anything other than super professional As a nurse, I understand that when there is a hair concern, it is important to assess the TOTAL body, especially as there may be clues pointing toward endocrine disorders. I have had nothing but very positive experiences with him! He is very knowledgable in his field and has always been very personable!
years ago, when minoxidal was experimental for regrowth of hair...i went to see him...actually the treatment was somewhat successful & i continue on it...what i've never forgotten is his request to see the nipples of my breasts as part of the examination...and i, young @ like a dutiful moron, socialized to do whatever a doctor requested, complied....maybe someone has an idea of the relevance of this request to my hair loss problem....a most obnoxious and unpersonable "dr.God" .
38 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNibr Translational Medicine, 220 Massachusetts Ave Fl 3, Cambridge, MA
Dr. Arthur P Bertolino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cambridge, MA.