Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Asela D Wickremasinghe
Dr. Asela D Wickremasinghe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hanford, CA. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Wickremasinghe is affiliated with Central Valley General Hospital, Clovis Community Medical Center and Madera Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Asela D Wickremasinghe has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Wick has been my doctor for years. His bed side manner is positive and good. He is always smiling when he sees his patients. I left a message one time to talk to him and he called me to discuss the matter. Yes he's a busy doctor but he makes every effort to see and care for his patients. His staff is friendly too. If I ever have an issue, I know that I can call his staff or the doctor and they will do their best to help me. Great job Dr. Wick!!!!
Dr. Wickremasinghe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Vinnitsa National Pirogov Memorial Medical University
Ucsf Medical Center
Dr. Asela D Wickremasinghe accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJohn Ravikanth Gavini Md, 808 Vaughn St, Hanford, CA
Dr. Asela D Wickremasinghe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hanford, CA.