Is Dr. Ashish B Parikh the right Doctor for you?
Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ashish B Parikh
Dr. Ashish B Parikh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wilmington, DE, with another office in Newark, DE. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology. Dr. Parikh is affiliated with St Francis Hospital. Dr. Parikh has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ashish B Parikh has 2 locations
3105 Limestone Rd Ste 202
Wilmington, DE 19808
Book Online Now
Dr. Ashish B Parikh has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.<br>A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
Dr. Ashish B Parikh has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
Dr. Ashish B Parikh is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ashish B Parikh - Posted on July 10th, 2018
I've trusted him with my life............
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ashish B Parikh - Posted on November 27th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ashish B Parikh - Posted on November 13th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ashish B Parikh - Posted on September 29th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ashish B Parikh - Posted on June 27th, 2017
On-Time Doctor Award (2018, 2017, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2017, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Parikh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Ashish B Parikh Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ashish B Parikh, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Wilmington, DE, in this video.
Dr. Ashish B Parikh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wilmington, DE.