Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Ashkan K Lahiji
Dr. Ashkan K Lahiji, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with another office in Atlanta, GA. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics. Dr. Lahiji is affiliated with Piedmont Atlanta Hospital. Dr. Lahiji has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ashkan K Lahiji has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics
Dr. Ashkan K Lahiji has the following 15 expertise
- Wrist Injury
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Ashkan K Lahiji has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ashkan K Lahiji is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Developed a Morton's Neuroma, which was the rrsult of an injury. Dr. Lahiji advertised knowledge of what an MN was and my family physician recommended an orthopedic surgeon, not a podietry surgeon remove it. Dr. Lahiji removed the MN fine, but when a Neuroma is the result of an injury (he didn't want to hear that) it should be redissected to the arch of the foot, not just removed. A nerve stump Neuroma came back almost immediately after the MN excision with pain worse than before the surgery. Dr. Lahiji said he couldn't feel anything, I couldn't walk on the foot...long story short, he told me to "LOOSE HIS NUMBER"! I will NEVER loose his number, because I intend to let everyone who asks about my injury know what a horrible experience I had?
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Lahiji is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
Dr. Ashkan K Lahiji accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Atlanta HMOx
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ashkan K Lahiji, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Atlanta, GA, in this video.
Dr. Ashkan K Lahiji is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.