Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ashvini Sengar has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hematology & Oncology
Dr. Ashvini Sengar has the following 19 expertise
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Hepatitis C
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Lung Cancer
- Blood Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplant
Showing 5 of 14
This Dr does not give time to his patients and does not listen to what they have to say. He does not follow up like he should to make sure the treatment was affective. Colon cancer stage 3c in lympe nodes and no maintenance medications after chemo. Cancer returned full blown after 11 months in soft tissues. Only after primary dr admitted me to hospital did he do a scan to see if the cancer was active, He also does a very poor job of treating side effects. He gives the nulasta after the platelets fall instead of keeping them up by maintenance. I am terminal now because I used him for a dr. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE.
Dr. Sengar was great with me after I suffered a bad reaction to a blood thinner. His prompt agreement in seeing me and admitting me to the hospital probably saved my life. I would most definitely refer a friend to his office. Very caring and seems genuinely concerned about the welfare of his patients.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Seton Hall University
Dr. Ashvini Sengar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ashvini Sengar in this video.
Dr. Ashvini Sengar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gadsden, AL.