Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Assif Rozovsky MD
Dr. Assif Rozovsky has 2 locations
525 Jack Martin Blvd Ste 300
Brick, NJ 08724
Dr. Assif Rozovsky has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Assif Rozovsky has the following 10 expertise
- Celiac Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Abdominal Pain
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Assif Rozovsky - Posted on August 6th, 2016
A Dr.is only as good as his staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Assif Rozovsky - Posted on June 20th, 2016
Dr Rozovsky is terrific, unfortunately there's a two month wait to see him. The office often doesn't answer the phone at all, or puts you on hold then hangs up. There's no such thing as "you need to see the dr today, we'll squeeze you in!" What good is having a great dr if you can't see him?
Find a new doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Assif Rozovsky - Posted on July 9th, 2012
Poor follow up
Self-verified patient of Dr. Assif Rozovsky - Posted on December 22nd, 2011
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
31 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Hahnemann University Hospital
Dr. Assif Rozovsky Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Assif Rozovsky
Dr. Assif Rozovsky completed his medical and gastroenterology training at Hahnemann University in Philadelphia and is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. His expertise includes cancer diagnosis, inflammatory bowel disease, and disorders of the upper and lower gastrointestinal tract, including oncology bowel disease and celiac disease. Practicing in Brick for over 15 years, he has established himself as a well-respected gastroenterologist. He maintains close ties with his colleagues in Philadelphia and often participates in the medical conferences there discussing the different fields of gastroenterology and hepatology. Often described as the quintessential physician, he has a broad range of interests which include triathlons, nutrition, and the arts. He is happily married with three children in Toms River.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Assif Rozovsky is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brick, NJ.