More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Audrey E Mars
Dr. Audrey E Mars, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flemington, NJ, with another office in Flemington, NJ. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics and Pediatrics. Dr. Mars has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Audrey E Mars has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
- Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I am so glad we took our child to Dr. Mars. The office is clean and located in a very nice area. The staff was very friendly, and helpful. You can tell the staff loves children. The doctor took a lot of time to ask us questions and discuss our concerns. My child was given a thorough evaluation. I'd recommend this doctor to anyone looking for a neurodevelopmental pediatrician.
She rubber stamped my child with the autism label, however when I asked for more details, I got a vague answer. She couldn't tell me where my child fell on the spectrum, either, just to continue EI therapy. My child has communication issues, but no attempt was made to pursue other possibilities. Her examination wasn't thorough. The EI therapists did more of an eval. in my home. Perhaps the Dr. should accompany them to assessments from now on. After the weeks it took to get a call back, only to be sent a lot of paperwork, sent back, then wait more weeks to schedule the darn appointment, this was a huge letdown. This practice is overhyped and we will most likely seek another opinion.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
32 Years Experience
Sackler School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Bellevue Hospital Center
Dr. Audrey E Mars accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Audrey E Mars is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flemington, NJ.