Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Avlokita Badhwar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Avlokita Badhwar has the following 10 expertise
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Nutritional Support
Showing 5 of 15
Honestly wish I could rate 0 stars. This doctor is really insensitive. I agree with others who state that when you disagree with her, she'll do what she wants regardless of your wishes. She can seem like a great doctor until you are in a deadlock over care - and then she will override your wishes. And she will not listen to specialists - that is true as well. And I know for a fact she provided wrong information to me. What a horrible experience... I wish I could prevent what I went through for others.
I have been seeing Dr. Badhwar for over eight years. I have a very rare disease and this is one doctor that has taken time to address my health issues. You do have to wait to see her but she is extremely thorough and takes the time needed. When you come in with an problem you are taken seriously and not pushed out under five minutes. She also has contacted me at home late at night when test results arrive. I do not have a problem getting appointments , believe me I am in the office several times a month. Dr. Badhwar also works closely along in my treatment plans with my oncologist and several other physicians that I see. I credit her for keeping me ahead of my disease and staying atop of anything that occurs.
Very friendly and caring physician. I have seen her once during Dr M Badhwar's absence (who is my PCP). She is very thorough, takes time to review all medical history and conducted a detailed examination. She is a patient listener and took time to explain me all the details. I am very Impressed! I am health care professional and I have seen Dr M Badhwar and Dr A Badhwar work closely with patients. They have excellent bedside manners and are very knowledgeable.
Dr. Badhwar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Avlokita Badhwar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBadhwar Associates, 19135 Allen Rd Ste 106, Brownstown Twp, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Avlokita Badhwar in this video.
Dr. Avlokita Badhwar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brownstown Twp, MI.