- 14 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
- 3 comments
- 2 specialties
- 2 locations
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Babak B Vakili has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. V was right on time. His staff were kind, compassionate and helped to answer a few questions I had. When I went in for my appt. with Dr. V, he put me at ease, asked a few questions and then examined me to be sure that what I was saying my other Urologist had told me was true. He was gentle and told me each and every thing he would be checking. I would send my Mother to him if she had a problem that he could fix. I give him 4 stars. If I could give him 10 stars, I would.
I thought I was facing surgery so I was really doing my homework. Dr. Vakili had been referred to me by my brother's doctor. He was one of three urogynecologists that I visited. Twice, I drove the 1.5 hour distance to see him. He and his staff including Judy, Tanya and Amanda were worth the travel. I had an introductory visit where Dr. V took 30 minutes to explain in detail to me and husband my options. To my delight and surprise he did not recommend surgery. I then had a follow up office procedure, and a couple of follow up phone calls since I live in AZ. Each interaction was met with professionalism, respect, compassion and consideration for the fact that I live out of state. Dr. Vakili was the best.
14 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2004
Christiana Care Health System
Dr. Babak B Vakili accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Babak B Vakili in this video.
Dr. Babak B Vakili is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chadds Ford, PA.