Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bahaeddin A Shabaneh MD
Dr. Bahaeddin A Shabaneh has 2 locations
450 W Medical Center Blvd Ste 202
Webster, TX 77598
530 Orchard St
Webster, TX 77598
Dr. Bahaeddin A Shabaneh has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Bahaeddin A Shabaneh has the following 12 expertise
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Bahaeddin A Shabaneh is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2014, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
23 Years Experience
University Of Jordan
Graduated in 1996
East Tennessee State University
Dr. Bahaeddin A Shabaneh Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Bahaeddin A Shabaneh's office for more information.
450 W Medical Center Blvd Ste 202 Webster, TX : (281) 332-4100
530 Orchard St Webster, TX 77598
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bahaeddin A Shabaneh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Webster, TX.