The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Barry A Solomon
Dr. Barry A Solomon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Smithtown, NY. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. He speaks English.
Dr. Barry A Solomon has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Barry A Solomon has the following 12 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
Dr. Barry A Solomon has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Barry A Solomon is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 76
WORST DOCTOR. Don't believe the positive reviews, clearly his staff was told to write something nice to offset the huge amount of negative reviews he gets. He is arrogant, rude, nasty, spends 2 -3 minutes with you . All about money with him. Would not answer a question about another skin matter and said make another appointment the insurance only pays me for one thing. Really? Could not aother fre minutes to see if it was worth another visit, Looking for a Great Dermatologist? Go to Dr, David Silverstein, Suffolk Dermatology in Ronkonkoma what a super nice guy, and knowledgeable and thorough.
Do not go to Dr. Solomon. He horrendously misdiagnosed my small child resulting in possible permanent skin and growth damage that could have been corrected with prompt proper diagnosis. Dr. Solomon is arrogant and has horrible bedside manner. He just kept sending for unnecessary tests instead of just saying he was unsure of the condition and referring us to a specialist. Please take care of yourself and DO NOT go to this doctor.
26 Years Experience
The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Graduated in 1992
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDermedx Dermatology Pc, 222 Middle Country Rd Ste 210, Smithtown, NY
Dr. Barry A Solomon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Smithtown, NY.