Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bazaga Younus
Dr. Bazaga Younus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ridgewood, NY, with another office in Flushing, NY. She has 45 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Younus is affiliated with St Vincent's Midtown Hospital, Catholic Medical Center and St Josephs Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Bazaga Younus has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Having been misdiagnosed 25 years ago by a different doctor, I came to Dr. Younus by a friend's recommendation and have been in her trusted hands ever since. She delivered our children, has been a calm and caring voice through some challenging health issues, and is always professional and precise. I put my life in her hands with several C-Sections and recovered with no compications. I am sorry that due to the NY City closing of several major area hospitals, she was forced to close her private practice, so I'm now searching for a new GYN, and the hunt is not easy as you always hate to change when you find GOLD.
Dr. Younus is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Catholic Medical Center
St Josephs Hospital
45 Years Experience
Osmania Medical College
Graduated in 1968
Dr. Bazaga Younus accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bazaga Younus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ridgewood, NY.