Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ben Tittle
Dr. Ben Tittle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Dallas, TX. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Plastic Surgery and Surgery. Dr. Tittle is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. Dr. Tittle has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Ben Tittle has the following 3 specialties
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Ben Tittle has the following 6 expertise
- Hair Restoration
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Laser Resurfacing
Dr. Ben Tittle is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 357
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Tittle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1980
Dallas Co Hp Parkland Memorial
Dr. Ben Tittle accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Ben Tittle
Dr. Ben J. Tittle is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon serving the Texas area for nearly 30 years. Dr. Tittle is dedicated to remaining on the cutting edge of effective cosmetic and reconstructive procedures, ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ben Tittle is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dallas, TX.