Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Benjamin D Ward
Dr. Benjamin D Ward, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kalispell, MT. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Benjamin D Ward has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Benjamin D Ward has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery
Dr. Benjamin D Ward has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Benjamin D Ward is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
11 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Benjamin D Ward accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PacificSource PSN
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorthwest Orthopedics & Sports Medicine, 350 Heritage Way Ste 1200, Kalispell, MT
Dr. Benjamin D Ward is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kalispell, MT.