Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Benjamin Yokel
Dr. Benjamin Yokel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Virginia, MN. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Yokel is affiliated with Miller Dwan Medical Center, Deer River Health Care Center and White Community Hospital. Dr. Yokel has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Benjamin Yokel has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Benjamin Yokel has the following 6 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Benjamin Yokel has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Benjamin Yokel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 14
I have been seeing Dr. Yokel ever since he came to Virginia, MN many years ago to replaced the retiring Dr Ewens. I can't say enough about his knowledge and professionalism. Sure, he is a hard man to get an appointment with these days... but that is because he is one of the best around! We are very lucky to have him practicing here in Northern MN. Thanks Dr. Yokel for all that you provide.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Yokel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Miller Dwan Medical Center
Deer River Health Care Center
White Community Hospital
Virginia Regional Medical Center
Fairview University Medical Center - Mesabi
St. Mary's Hospital of Superior
Essentia Health Northern Pines
26 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. Benjamin Yokel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions1101 9th St N, Virginia, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Benjamin Yokel, MD - Dermatology in Virginia, MN, in this video.
Dr. Benjamin Yokel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Virginia, MN.