Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Beth Hartog MD
Dr. Beth Hartog, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Beth Hartog has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Beth Hartog has the following 4 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Beth Hartog - Posted on September 24th, 2014
thank you Beth Hartog!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Beth Hartog - Posted on March 28th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Beth Hartog - Posted on August 15th, 2008
I had issues with staying pregnant. Dr. Hartog and her staff were the most caring, supportive proffessionals that I have ever worke with. During the IVF process, all were available anytime for me, were able to explain the process to my husband and I in a way that we actually understood what they were saying. Now I have 10 month old twins that are happy and healthy. I can't even express how grateful we are to ALL the staff from the front office, to billing, to the nursing staff, geneticist, ultra sound techs, and Dr. Hartog....THANK YOU!
27 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1991
Li Jewish Medical Center
Dr. Beth Hartog Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCHELSEA FERTILITY NYC, 105 E 37th St, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Beth Hartog, MD - Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility in New York, NY, in this video.
Dr. Beth Hartog is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.