Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bethanee J Schlosser has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Bethanee J Schlosser has the following 19 expertise
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Contact Dermatitis
- Acne Rosacea
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Bethanee J Schlosser has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Bethanee J Schlosser is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
Could not get in to see Dr. Schlosser for an emergent bleeding dry skin condition, although she did my skin checks for years amd was my dermatologist. Thank goodness! The doctor I did see who helped my season-change dry skin found 1) a melanoma and 2) a basal cell cancer. I had asked Dr. Schlosser 2 years in a row about the dry spot which turned out to be basal cell when biopsied. She told me dry skin and moved right on.
I waited a while to get in and be seen and was not disappointed. She was professional, thoughtful in her communication style and her bedside manner - was spot on. She was all business with a touch of personality. I appreciated her attention to my questions and concerns. I never once felt she was rude, or unprofessional. Just a very busy professional who knows her stuff. I would and have highly recommended her.
I waited several months until I got her appointment as I suffer for LS was great discomfort she was quick talking with the other doctor assistant all the time and dictating to the nurse who was typing constantly what she was dictating her taking pictures and measurements and all while I was laying on her office bed in gynecological position making me sign lots of forms to authorize her to study me, telling me horrible outcomes that I am still shocked , worse experience I don"t worst experience anybody !
Patients' Choice Award (2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Schlosser is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Bethanee J Schlosser accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorthwestern Medical Group, 676 N Saint Clair St Ste 1600, Chicago, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bethanee J Schlosser in this video.
Dr. Bethanee J Schlosser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.