Have you seen Dr. Bhuvanendram Indrakrishnan?

My friend had undiagnosed Crohn's!

My friend had been sick for years and after many doctor visits, was always told there was no explanation for her GI issues. During her care with Dr. Krishnan, he discovered Crohn's disease through a meticulous examination. Now her quality of life is restored and she's doing great!

Dr krishnan found my cancer

I had bleeding for 8 months. being young, few doctors ignored my complaint. When I went to Dr Indran Krishnan , he diagnosed colon cancer . I am doing well after surgery. He & his staff are excellent .

never had a doc like this

Went one time , spent less than 5 min total time after waiting 80 min to see him, didn't listen, told i needed scopes before he can help me !!I felt he just bluffs his way through, managed to tell me he was a top GI for emory university within the 5 min!!! , i called and found he is not staff at emory but covers the VA which is a resident rotation site for their residents !! . ( Not a physician listed on their website either) I don't like people who twist facts . Found another wonderful GI in the same vicinity, glad i trusted my instincts as i has another neighbor who told me a about a very unpleasant experience with him.

Worst doctor , rude and only wants your money, boastful of how the governor and the president are his personal friends

Dr Indran Krishnan has an excellent team of nurses to take care of the patients. He will make sure all your questions are answered.

STAY AWAY

The absolute worst doctor i have ever been to , doesnt want to listen wants to to gastroscopy testing ( ? more money ) , rushes you and once done with his money making procedure treats you like dirt, Tells you he is professor at emory and when you call the department of gastroentrolgy to report him they say he is not faculty but cutorsy staff !! deseptive doctor

Have had two procedures and each time Dr. K and staff were consummate professionals.

Great team of staff

Dr Indran Krishnan has an excellent team of nurses to take care of the patients. Waiting time is long ( 30 minutes) because his office is always is packed ! However, we understand that he is very popular and they compensate with superb compassionate & loving care.

My husband & myself are very impressed by the service

Both my husband & myself had colon cancer screening ( colonoscopies) last month. Our visits were pleasant & we highly recommend his Endoscopy center and the office.

Best place for colonoscopy

Dr Indrakrishnan & his staff are excellent. Best place to have colonoscopy and endoscopy testing.

Very compassionate doctor

Dr Indran Krishnan is a very compassionate doctor. He did a colonoscopy on me for bleeding. My insurance was cancelled as I lost the job on the day before the colonoscopy . I had a huge bill to pay but he cleared it and wrote off all the charges. He still saw me on follow up visits free of charges with the same kindness and respect. How many doctors can do this? God bless him!

Worst doc ever

He is the worst doctor i have ever seen, all he did was ask me what was i there for and then told me i need a scope done through my mouth and back, did not answer question, was rude and abrupt. I went to another reputed doc who told me i had hemorrhoids and that was it , referred me to get it fixed and my bleeding stopped without the scopes he wanted to line his pockets!!, If you go to see him and he says get a colonoscope run for your life,

Dr. Bhuvanendram Indrakrishnan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lawrenceville, GA.