Dr. Bhuvanendram Indrakrishnan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bhuvanendram Indrakrishnan?

STAY AWAY

Posted on October 25th, 2017

The absolute worst doctor i have ever been to , doesnt want to listen wants to to gastroscopy testing ( ? more money ) , rushes you and once done with his money making procedure treats you like dirt, Tells you he is professor at emory and when you call the department of gastroentrolgy to report him they say he is not faculty but cutorsy staff !! deseptive doctor

Posted on July 11th, 2016

Have had two procedures and each time Dr. K and staff were consummate professionals.

Great team of staff

Posted on April 7th, 2016

Dr Indran Krishnan has an excellent team of nurses to take care of the patients. Waiting time is long ( 30 minutes) because his office is always is packed ! However, we understand that he is very popular and they compensate with superb compassionate & loving care.

My husband & myself are very impressed by the service

Posted on March 20th, 2016

Both my husband & myself had colon cancer screening ( colonoscopies) last month. Our visits were pleasant & we highly recommend his Endoscopy center and the office.

Best place for colonoscopy

Posted on February 19th, 2016

Dr Indrakrishnan & his staff are excellent. Best place to have colonoscopy and endoscopy testing.

Very compassionate doctor

Posted on November 27th, 2015

Dr Indran Krishnan is a very compassionate doctor. He did a colonoscopy on me for bleeding. My insurance was cancelled as I lost the job on the day before the colonoscopy . I had a huge bill to pay but he cleared it and wrote off all the charges. He still saw me on follow up visits free of charges with the same kindness and respect. How many doctors can do this? God bless him!

Worst doc ever

Posted on November 8th, 2015

He is the worst doctor i have ever seen, all he did was ask me what was i there for and then told me i need a scope done through my mouth and back, did not answer question, was rude and abrupt. I went to another reputed doc who told me i had hemorrhoids and that was it , referred me to get it fixed and my bleeding stopped without the scopes he wanted to line his pockets!!, If you go to see him and he says get a colonoscope run for your life,

Posted on April 3rd, 2015

Wait time was over 4 hours, chairs are uncomfortable, Parking sucked

Not sure yet

Posted on March 27th, 2015

I saw this doc due to a referral from primary physician. My appt was at 3pm. Arrived at 2:45 and had a 1 hour wait. Saw the doc at 3:45 pm. The total length of time that we met was 5 minutes, literally. I explained my problem, he recommended a colonoscopy and was felt 100% that my bleeding issues were from my colon. No medications for my pain were given, only scheduled for the next colonscopy available. This rating is based on my wait time, my time with the physician, and his recommendations. I will rate again after colonoscopy.

Posted on March 5th, 2015

Probably one of the worst doctors I've ever seen. His only goal is to see the dollars flowing in to his wallet. Go in with mild symptoms, and he'll suggest a colonoscopy without even talking to you for 5 minutes. He refused to answer any other questions until I agreed to that colonoscopy. "Hey, doc, I don't have insurance, it's going to cost me $5000 to get scoped". He basically told me it wasn't his problem, and refused to say another word until after the colonoscopy! Ignore his positive reviews on Google+. He deletes any unfavorable reviews and posts a bunch of fake ones!

Posted on March 15th, 2014

A terrible experience - After waiting two hours and dealing with a hostile staff you finally see the "Doctor", who does nothing except order tests to be done in his clinic - Do yourself a favor and find a reputable and caring physician

Posted on March 2nd, 2014

Absolutely terrible doctor. I saw him months ago for some stomach problems, and he was very quick to send me for a colonscopy without even trying to explore other options. His office was well aware of my insurance policy however did not inform me of any out of the ordinary charges when I spoke to them about it. They assured me the normal co-pay would apply. I am now having to pay 1,600 dollars for a procedure that would have cost me only a few hundred had I sought out another facility. According to my insurance company, his charges were considered "abnormally excessive" and they denied the claims. Absolutely horrible experience. I suggest you steer clear of this man.