Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bich-Thuy T Tran has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 41
I would NOT recommend anyone to see Dr. Tran. It has been multiple times where I saw her for severe illness without receiving medicine perception from her. She always told me I would get well on my own. Every time I visited her when I was sick I felt like it was a big waste of my time, i'd be better off just lay in bed resting on my own. I asked her during my visit to diagnose my skin condition in addition to my flu, but she refused for the reason of one item per visit. She asked me to respect other patients who have appointment. Sure! Where are patients? Hello? I didn't see any when I left but I saw her chilling in her office. If you know I am sick, would you be so kind that not having me drive back and forward so that you can charge me twice for my visits. I spent my last bit of energy researching another Dr today so I don't need to see her again.
24 Years Experience
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Bich-Thuy T Tran accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUcla Medical Center, 200 Ucla Medical Plz, Los Angeles, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bich-Thuy T Tran in this video.
Dr. Bich-Thuy T Tran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.