Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Billy G Chacko has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 5
Both my husband and I see Dr. Chacko, as our Primary Physician. He is caring, knowledgeable and funny. Everything is taken care of, when we are in the office, but it is done with a great sense of humor, that all of us throughly enjoy. Both of our physical health status, can be attributed to Dr. Chacko excellent care of us. He knows exactly what has happened to us, by reading all of the reports/updates by the other doctors that we see. Harbin Clinic has electronic medical records, so that all Harbin Clinic physicians can see all medical records from each office. We do like that aspect of being a Harbin Clinic patient.His management of our Diabetes is simply awesome. He will sit and listen to you, if you have a question or suggestion. He is very open to you, as a patient and is willing to work with you. In my opinion, Dr. Chacko is a very rare physician, not only does he have the 'science of medicine', but he is gifted with the 'art of medicine'. I highly recommend him, to all that will hear me. I must note, that I am a retired Certified Surgical Technologist and am quite 'fussy' about the doctors who take care of me and my family. I trust Dr. Chacko 100% with my life. I don't think you can give a higher recommendation, better than that.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
30 Years Experience
University Of Ibadan
Graduated in 1988
Geisinger Health System
Dr. Billy G Chacko accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHarbin Clinic, 550 Redmond Rd NW, Rome, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Billy G Chacko in this video.
Dr. Billy G Chacko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rome, GA.