Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bjorn R Sauerwein has the following 2 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
- Urinary Incontinence
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 5 of 13
After making us wait an hour (after my wife had already been 'prepped') in an uncomfortable room, Dr. Sauerwein finally performed the cystoscopy on my wife. In response to her wincing in pain during the procedure he said 'What? It hurts? Wow - you have a low pain threshold'. Afterwords his diagnosis was 'no cancer, no tumors, nothing obvious. Just wait it out'. I asked if the Valium she took beforehand would have any side effects the next day, he said not the next day. No explanation as to what the side effects could be. Bedside manner - couldn't be worse. Knowledge - he had no clue. Do NOT ever visit this 'doctor' for any reason.
I am experiencing my second round with kidney stones that are too large to pass. The first time was over 5 years ago and I had complete confidence in Dr. Sauerwein. So, round 2 will be entrusted to him as well. He is quite busy so wait times can be disappointing, I know, but he is an excellent urologist and I feel lucky to have him here in Idaho.
Dr. Sauerwein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Bjorn R Sauerwein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- PacificSource PSN
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBozeman Health Urological Clinic, 935 Highland Blvd Ste 2160, Bozeman, MT
Dr. Bjorn R Sauerwein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bozeman, MT.