- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Boris M Vaisman has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Boris M Vaisman has the following 4 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Boris M Vaisman Accepts the Following Insurance
- 22600 Ventura Blvd Ste 101 Woodland Hills , CA : (818) 225-1255
More about Dr. Boris M Vaisman
Dr. Vaisman graduated from the Ross University School of Medicine in 2003. Dr. Vaisman works in Woodland Hills, CA and specializes in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Vaisman is affiliated with Encino Hospital Medical Center, Northridge Hospital Medical Center and West Hills Hospital & Medical Center.