Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brad A Cucchetti
Dr. Brad A Cucchetti, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with another office in Phoenix, AZ. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Cucchetti is affiliated with Lovelace Medical Center - Downtown. Dr. Cucchetti has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brad A Cucchetti has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Brad A Cucchetti has the following 17 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Injuries
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Injuries
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
Dr. Brad A Cucchetti has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 34
Dr. Cucchetti is a skilled surgeon, superb diagnostic skills, has an excellent bedside manner and can explain things in layman terms to his patients. All that said, there are some negatives as well. Face to face time with him is very short and rushed. Waits in the office can be rather long. The office closes for 2 hours for lunch and more times than not, it stretches far beyond 2 hours before the phone is answered. Call backs to the doctor through the answering service are not always made and follow up after surgery is a bit spotty. I guess to have to weigh what is most important to you.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Cucchetti is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Kansas City University Of Medicine And Biosciences
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Brad A Cucchetti accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Brad A Cucchetti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.