- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brad S Elkins has 2 locations
Dr. Brad S Elkins has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Brad S Elkins has the following 10 expertise
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Macular Degeneration
- Lasik Surgery
- Eye Exam
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Vision Issues
- Eye Pain
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Brad S Elkins Accepts the Following Insurance
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
More about Dr. Brad S Elkins
Dr. Elkins graduated from the University of California San Francisco School of Medicine in 1991. Dr. Elkins works in West Hills, CA and 1 other location and specializes in Ophthalmology. Dr. Elkins is affiliated with Encino Hospital Medical Center, Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Providence Tarzana Medical Center and West Hills Hospital & Medical Center.