Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brad H Goodman
Dr. Brad H Goodman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Savannah, GA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Goodman is affiliated with Memorial Hospital & Manor, Southeast Georgia Health System Brunswick Campus and Candler County Hospital. Dr. Goodman has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brad H Goodman has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Brad H Goodman has the following 11 expertise
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergies
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever
Dr. Brad H Goodman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
DR.GOODMAN is a great Dr. but some of his staff are horrible rude in a hurry mean that's the only reason i wont ever go back i feel bad for him because he really is a good Dr.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Goodman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Brad H Goodman accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCoastal Allergy & Asthma Pc, 505 Eisenhower Dr, Savannah, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brad H Goodman in this video.
Dr. Brad H Goodman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Savannah, GA.