Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bradford W Fenton has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Fenton took over for Dr. Bertelsen. Was apprehensive about going to new Dr. But Dr. Fenton took all my fears away. Very caring, listening and funny! Doctor. Wasn't in a hurry at all. I was very impressed with him. As no one can ever take the place of Dr. Bertelsen. Glad to have you on board Dr. Fenton
I have Interstitial cystitis.I went to Dr. Fenton for a Hydrodistension.After coming out, my urine was ALL blood.My urine continued to be nothing but blood for two full days after my procedure with him.His Hydrodistension procedure on me was the worst, longest, recooperation I ever had (i had this procedure done twice by two different dr's) He claimed to have done the procedure "by the book," but not every individual is the same, I am a petite gIrl. I'm not the only who experienced pain after a procedure with him.
OMG I can not believe this who they put in charge of the pelvic pain clinic. You have to have compassion dealing with the situation which he has none. He does not really believe that people have pelvic pain or if his treatment does not work then he is pretty much done with you. Very Sarcastic. Then I called when I was having problem and the office never called me back so I paged the doctor and he told the people that if I call back tell them there is nothing I can do for her right now HELLO that is why I called the office today and not only that he did not even call me back and tell me that he just let me sit by my phone and wait.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
23 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Bradford W Fenton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSaint Vincent Medical Group, 409 E Greenville Ave, Winchester, IN
Dr. Bradford W Fenton is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Winchester, IN.