Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Bradley A Berryhill has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Bradley A Berryhill has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bradley A Berryhill - Posted on March 21st, 2018
I take my kids to Dr. Berryhill. Very professional, kind and knowledgeable! He listens and is prompt with making referrals and ordering tests, etc. Will absolutely recommend people to him! He’s one of the best in this area!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bradley A Berryhill - Posted on May 20th, 2016
He always makes me feel better no matter how bad things may seem to be. As a doctor myself, I know that doctor patients can be difficult. I try not to be, and he is so accomodating.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bradley A Berryhill - Posted on July 6th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bradley A Berryhill - Posted on September 16th, 2013
not worth my time of day
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bradley A Berryhill - Posted on November 6th, 2012
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
32 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1986
St Josephs Hospital And Health Center
Dr. Bradley A Berryhill Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire PPO
- First Health PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Bradley A Berryhill is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bomoseen, VT.