- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bradley Smith MD
Dr. Bradley Smith, MD is a doctor primarily located in Royersford, PA, with other offices in Wilmington, DE and Wynnewood, PA( and 4 other locations). Their specialties include Sports Medicine.
Dr. Bradley Smith has 6 locations
Dr. Bradley Smith has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Bradley Smith has the following 12 expertise
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Bone Density
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Injuries
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Bradley Smith Accepts the Following Insurance
- 100 E Lancaster Ave Ste 450E Wynnewood , PA : (610) 896-0648
- 1600 Rockland Rd Wilmington , DE : (302) 651-4000
- 100 E Lancaster Ave Wynnewood , PA : (484) 476-2802
- 2600 Glasgow Ave Ste 213 Newark , DE : (302) 836-4440
- 100 Lancaster Ave Medical Office Building East, Suite 456 Wynnewood , PA : (800) 321-9999
- 400 Enterprise Drive 2nd Floor Royersford , PA : (800) 321-9999
More about Dr. Bradley Smith
Dr. Smith is a graduate of Jefferson Medical College. He completed a residency in Family Medicine at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia, and then received his Certificate of Added Qualification in Sports Medicine after completing a fellowship at Healthplex Sports Medicine of the Crozer-Keystone Health System. He is an active member of the American Medical Society of Sports Medicine and the American College of Sports Medicine, as well as the American Academy of Family Physicians. My approach to patients: Having originally been trained in Family Medicine, I bring a different perspective to sports medicine than the average orthopaedist. Through my extensive training in fellowship, and my exposure to musculoskeletal medicine throughout my medical career, I bring a total body approach to the athlete and non-athlete alike. I have worked with athletes of all levels, from professional athletes to weekend warriors and middle school athletes. I previously worked with a multispecialty group, Orthopaedic Specialists, but left in the Summer of 2012 to start my own private practice. Using preventative measures, I hope to decrease injury occurrence. By partnering with the patient in their rehab, I hope to speed recovery and get people %u201Cback in the game,%u201D whether it be to return to the field of competition or to their favorite activity. While specializing in non-operative sports medicine, I am well trained to recognize which patients would benefit from surgery over non-surgical treatments,and I have good working relationships with fantastic surgeons capable of delivering the highest quality of care to my patients should they need surgery. I have advanced training in musculoskeletal ultrasound and other alternative options for some chronic conditions that might otherwise need surgery. I will work with patients to get them the best treatment for their condition.