Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bradley D Rodgers has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 26
This doctor ignored my mother's concerns for over 14 months. She had swelling in her ankle and abdomen that proceeded to get worse. When she asked about testing, he just blew her off. He also pushes patients through lime a herd of cattle. In and out within 10 minutes. He's on the board at the hospital, just started at a new clinic and is running his Umed Spa. He has really gone downhill.
Dr. Rodgers is very hard to get ahold of. He didn't follow up on informing me of lab results. He was my primary and never seemed to have time to stay in touch with the specialists involved in my care. It resulted in late diagnosis and being un informed of crucial medical decisions. I couldn't get ahold of him for days when I needed to get medications changed. He was too untouchable to give the care I needed.
I recently was seen by this doctor and had to write a review. The physician I normally see was not in and I was seen by Dr.Rodgers, after I told the nurse my symptoms he quickly showed up and said he was concerned. Long story short I ended up having abdominal surgery, when I woke up in recovery he was doing his rounds and checked on me (which he continued to do the next few days). He's a great and experienced doctor who does not beat around the bush. Very straight to the point and explaines everything that is going on in a way you can understand. I'm greatfull for the experience.
35 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Lincoln Medical Education Foundation
Dr. Bradley D Rodgers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bradley D Rodgers in this video.
Dr. Bradley D Rodgers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kearney, NE.