Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Braulio M Cuesta has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Cuesta is the best doctor I've ever been to for anything. He found out why I couldn't get pregnant, solved the many problems I had and I eventually had my baby girl... Who is a beautiful 27 year old! He was patient, gracious, funny, understanding and tenacious finding my problems! I still hold him in high esteem! Thank you Dr. Cuesta! I've never forgotten you. I live in North Carolina now and I have a wonderful family because of you and God! Sincerely, Peggy Faile
Dr. Cuesta is very compassionate and caring. He is very intelligent and always does what is in the best interest of his patients. He has cared for many of my family and friends and has always done an amazing job. His staff is very courteous and always quick to get you taken care of, almost always the same day you call with your problem. I would never consider using another doctor, our community is very fortunate to have Dr. Cuesta!
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Cuesta is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Universidad De Cadiz
Graduated in 1975
St Elizabeth Health Center
Dr. Braulio M Cuesta accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Associates Of Durant, 1400 Bryan Dr Ste 301, Durant, OK
Dr. Braulio M Cuesta is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Durant, OK.